Team Up with Our Tax Professional in Syracuse, IN for Tax Resolution
From notices and offers in compromise to tax audit representation, Wild Thing Tax can help with it all. As your tax professional, we have your back and will advocate for the best resolutions. Webster’s Dictionary defines controversy as a discussion marked especially by the expression of opposing views. If this doesn’t describe the contrary feelings of taxpayers regarding their tax issues, we don’t know what does. While many companies market tax protection out of fear, we strive to alleviate fear, not to induce it. Call on Wild Thing Tax for transparent service near Syracuse, IN!
Tax Controversy and Resolution
We Have Your Back No Matter the Tax Issue
- Notices: There are a plethora of scenarios that can result in a taxpayer receiving a notice. We have extensive experience responding to all types of notices on behalf of our clients.
- Offer in Compromise: This is a program offered by the IRS to settle a tax debt for less than the actual amount due. Determining the amount to provide the IRS is not a negotiation, but a calculation, and not every taxpayer qualifies for this type of relief.
- Installment Agreements: When a taxpayer has a liability but doesn’t have the funds to pay the total amount due, the taxing authorities offer payment arrangements that can be set up to keep the taxpayer in compliance with their tax obligations.
- Penalty Abatement: Taxpayers who file or pay late may have penalties on top of their tax liability. Penalty Abatement is the process of requesting the removal or reduction of penalties from the taxing authorities. We can help you determine if you are likely to be considered a good candidate for an abatement request!
- Audit Representation: In the unlikely event that the IRS or the State has audited you, Wild Thing Tax can represent you to the auditor and create a plan of action to get through the audit process as painlessly and quickly as possible.
Learn More By Reaching Out to Our Professionals
Find the Right Solution with Our Help
Want to know more about our services? Our tax professionals are here to explain your options and advocate for you. Let us help you correctly resolve your tax issues! Call us today or fill out the contact form to learn more about our services near Syracuse, IN, and beyond.